Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 15:34:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia king"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
OPERATION #2 - RANGER RESCUE[break]
Participants must rescue stranded people and pokemon from the sinking Sea Mauville, coordinating efforts to evacuate them safely amidst rising waters and crumbling structures.
[break]
"What a shit show."
[break][break]
How does an entire city start sinking? Was the League infrastructure that bad? They'd always been a bit shit with the things that mattered but that was a different region a nearly ten years back.
[break][break]
He sighs and reaches out with his dominant hand to pat the Lucario's head at his side. The Lucario shrugs him off before pointing a finger at a nearby grouping of collapsed homes.
[break][break]
He breaks off to make his way to . As an Elite Ranger, she was his superior. Nothing against the woman but finding himself back in a hierarchy rubbed him raw. At least she seemed amenable to those in the Amnesty program.
[break][break]
"My Lucario's Aura Sense 'as found some in the rubble there. Want me ta handle it?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"] 10. Use tracking skills to locate victims or threats.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#77b0d2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 15:53:59 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

Doing what they could with what little time they had to fully understand the catastrophe, Yuina continued her work on the sudden calamity of the sinking Sea Mauville. Where the structure had been stable for quite some time, with no dangers reported before... Were routine checks just not frequent enough? Did they need to regulate any maintenance to be more thorough?[break][break]
She still felt like there was more to all of this...[break][break]
Yuina glance out to the waters where Iwan the Empoleon worked to break up a debris field that had clustered, they needed to be able to create a way for more rescue boats to get in and out of the area. Until that was safe to do so though, any stranded individuals needed to be brought out and tended to to the best of their ability.[break][break]
"Yes, start finding as many as you can, and we'll bring them here. Once the debris field is broken through we can start having emergency vessels come in," Yuina confirmed to her partner on the assignment, a man she'd certainly never met or seen before.

notes[break]
32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 16:10:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]King grunts an affirmation, a Kantonian thing, as far as he knew.
[break][break]
All that was left was how. He didn't lack for muscle, that was clear, but precision? There was an argument to be made in any other scenario but this one was too important. After a moment, he decides and a Machamp appears in ivory light beside him.[break][break]
"Xen, pinpoint for 'em and Machamp yer gonna get 'em."[break][break]Each responds in kind and, as if to point out it was the right choice, Machamp grabs series of metal rebar and through sheer strength alone, twists them into something akin to a balloon animal.[break][break]"Show off." He mutters, turning to .[break][break]"We makin' a temporary shelter, or?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"] 35. Use a pokemon to contain and neutralize hazardous materials.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 16:30:45 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Where the Empoleon continued to push through the water, striking pieces of debris, slicing through metal and breaking things up, Yuina had taken to a communication device to try and start coordinating the efforts of the emergency vessels to come through when they could.[break][break]
"It sounds like we'll have to. Resources are already run so thin, there isn't a squadron of emergency boats near our coordinates yet, it might take time...," Yuina huffed. She knew the hand they were dealt was a sorry one at that given everything else that was happening in the region while this was taking place. Everyone preparing for war, so focused on it, and then a real time disaster strikes? But they're still too busy to allocate proper resources... So narrow focused...[break][break]
She drew out another Pokeball, releasing Harrow into the air, and she glanced at the Braviary before his crest glowed with the energy of his psychic power.[break]
"Harrow will help locate people in the area. We'll have to start figuring out what kind of cover we can provide."

notes[break]
15. Coordinate with other teams or local authorities.[break]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 18:01:19 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]"Should just use what we got. See what we can do ta make it more livable." This type of event required more and more hands, and he was happy to provide them.[break][break]One-by-one they come out. An Audino to act as triage; a Charizard to weld together failing support beams; an Incineroar for strength and height; a Grapploct for, well, its many hands. They fill the area and, after a moment of direction, get to work on a nearby building just barely above code. At the same time, Lucario comes in with the first of the rubble survivors and Audino gets to work instantly.[break][break]"How used ta this stuff are ye?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"] 16. Reinforce buildings or other structures with your pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 18:35:15 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Before too long, at the efforts of his Pokémon, they had what could be considered a working shelter... If really only a temporary one. Hopefully, without too long to wait out its necessity. The Lucario came back around with the first of who knew how many victims, where Harrow too lofted through the air with someone draped over his back, bringing them to the ground before leaving off for more.[break][break]
Yuina drew out another Pokeball, and as Ressa appeared she handed off one of the many small satchels of supplies that she had for the onslaught of missions. Healing implements and other basics for care, and the Lilligant moved towards their other arrival to begin assisting.[break][break]
"Enough, I suppose? I haven't been doing this for very long, but it feels like the frequency of work I've been involved in evens that scale," Yuina returned after a moment, where she realized that at least for right now... This was more or less all she knew. She only had around a year's worth or so of reference for this life and nothing else... So being a ranger, being involved in each new catastrophe was all she knew.[break][break]
"I don't spend a lot of time at HQ, so I'm sorry if we've never crossed paths before. Have you been around long," Yuina returned. For better or for worse, the ranger organization and beyond was growing and changing every day... Because everyday there was a new disaster that needed more hands than they had available. It wasn't out of the question that that was why she'd never seen him before and him her.

notes[break]
--[break]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:20:40 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]Her question was inevitable but it still puts him on the back foot. He traces his teeth with his tongue, considering.
[break][break]
"We wouldn't 'ave met I suspect. Don't find myself ta often at HQ bein' on somethin' near house arrest after all. Amnesty an all that."[break][break]

Lucario and Machamp join them shortly and a shake of the jackal's head tells him everything.
[break][break]
"No one near. Seems all we got ta do now is make way for the ships."

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 20:02:44 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]

Their small operation of rescuing and tending to those who had been caught in the rubble was going as smooth as it could all things considered. But the sooner the emergency boats could come around the better...[break]
Yuina posed her question, and he seemed contemplative, maybe even hesitant, and his answer proved why. She glanced to him then, appreciating his honesty. He didn't have to tell her that he was a part of the program, Yuina was sure he got enough mouth about it on the regular.[break][break]
"You're honest, I can respect that," she offered first, more than she could say for herself...[break]
"I don't know what kind of consolation it offers you, but if you ever need support, amnesty or otherwise... I know it's not the easiest position to be in," Yuina returned. Maybe she wouldn't or couldn't be of any help or support at all, it wasn't like she was very capable of helping herself. But this was someone who was trying to take the steps that she couldn't manage, they deserved whatever they needed to help them take those steps.

notes[break]
--[break]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 20:31:19 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]King snorts. "No point in lyin'. A simple search of my name will get ye more than 'nough information about me."
[break][break]
Nevertheless she was one of the few that he'd met open to the program.
[break][break]

"I appreciate it anyway. I'll put a good word in with my wife."
[break][break]

Wife. What an odd word.

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[wops] It's Morphin Time
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 0:07:31 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven